Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Black and White

I want to eat so that I am satisfied, but I am not hungry. I want to drink so I can erase my mind but I cannot drink enough to blur my senses. I want to love, but I cannot open my heart, I am solidly bound, closed tight. I want to run and run but there is nowhere to escape. I want to feel solid but I am shattered. I want to feel complete but I don't know who I am. I want to feel good but I can't because anger imprisons me. I want to feel nothing.

I run from you, I run from everyone. I am not me, I am an imposter of me, but who am I? I cannot find myself, I am lost. -ts

(A random quote written by me, somewhere in the beginning of the end of my old life, when black was black, and white was white)

No comments:

Post a Comment