The beauty of a weight battle or any other “battle” for that matter is that all other battles become less significant, they become far smaller. It’s the largest battle at hand that seizes most of our attention, taking up our mind space at any given moment.
“MIND SPACE FOR RENT” what would that look like? What if only for a day (because that’s all I can promise) I could focus on the available space between my thoughts and give them up to something that makes me feel peaceful, special. Today I chose to give up my “Preferences List” of how things are supposed to be, to go, according to my list (familiar ring to it) and let it all go. For this day I will choose to live in the moment truly open. Ah, but this will never last you say, and I say you haven’t even tried -- not even for one day.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment